Triad Varem Index du Forum

Triad Varem Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Finding Me8213and Them Stories Of Assimilation

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Triad Varem Index du Forum -> Arènes & BG côtés -> BG côtés
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bergar

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 20:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Finding Me8213and Them Stories Of Assimilation Répondre en citant

Finding me—and Them: Stories of Assimilation is a collection of ten stories. They are autobiographical. They are nonfiction. They are fiction based on fact. Each story tells the author’s life as an individual with or (fictional) without a disability. All of them find the author. They show different phases and challenges in his life, from rehabilitating from a head injury at age five to learning the logistics of an after-life. In ways that co-mingle genres, the stories in my book are related. There are central themes concurrent in all of them. Many of the stories are written from the perspective of someone growing up with an ambiguous disability. A theme is how I found the world to perceive me. Family is a theme. Wandering, exploration, the search for identity, are central themes in my stories.

My book is learning to live (physically different). It’s learning to love. It’s learning what faith can do and what’s offered in worlds we can’t see.

In Finding me and Them, Michael Amram shows his versatility as a writer, combining stories of fact and fiction, often with poetic lyricism, to tell the story of his life, a life he says is influenced by the disabilities caused when a distracted teen driver hit the then 5-year-old boy.

In reality, it’s a life that reflects Amram’s abilities — his ability to see joy and sorrow in life, his ability to observe the ironies of life, his ability to appreciate that “overcoming” takes many forms.

Amram blends humor and poignancy to engage readers as he portrays life’s simplest interactions as meaningful. Never preachy, each of the 10 stories in this collection teaches us something about living the fullest life we can.

- Ellen Weingart, editor

Finding me―and Them: Stories of Assimilation book for Windows Phone

Tags: audiobook free, book german, read online pdf free, book book free from Galaxy, book 4Shared, eReader itunes view windows download, free mobi, direct link download german android price, how to find book without register, read free ipad, book 2shared, kickass book download

Mary Elizabeth Perry - Brill - 2012
查看此网页的中文翻译,请点击 翻译此页

48a4f088c3

Cigar Smoking Aficionado Book: Learn How to Smoke A Cigar, Cigar Brands, Cigar & Alcohol Pairing and MoreSuperhero Mallory: A 6 x 9 Lined JournalEbook Oriental Whip Snake 1ª Ed. (Portuguese Edition)Everafter: From the Pages of Fables (2016-) #8Collections of the Massachusetts Historical Society, Vol. 6 (Classic Reprint)A Journey Through the United States and Part of CanadaPioneers in Microbiology: The Human Side of ScienceBlood on the Tracks: A History of Railway Crime in BritainThe+Art+of+Southern+CharmBarack Obama: Invisible Man

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 20:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Triad Varem Index du Forum -> Arènes & BG côtés -> BG côtés Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange